Workplace changes must not only be thought of in spatial dimensions. The cultural aspects of a company must always be considered, as well as the employees who are part of the company. Above all, they are the ones who are affected directly by changes. To ensure that they do not remain affected, change processes are primarily about enabling them to participate and help shape the process. Supporting and empowering people is a central task of Change Managers.
Change projects are therefore long-term processes that involve a new perspective on leadership, cooperation, trust and communication. Our Change Manager Training includes not only the transfer of know-how but also the concrete tools for the implementation of change processes in companies. The focus is particularly on guiding people through the change, because this can only be implemented in the long term and, above all, by involving all those involved.
You understand the concept of "New Work"
You recognize the factors that move people to change their behavior.
You define the role and scope of change management in New Work projects.
You will learn the importance and relevance of Change Management.
You will acquire a tool & method box to successfully accompany change projects.
1. Module: Fundamentals of Change Management
– The basics of change management: accompanying people through change
– The importance of change management
2. Module: Vision and Goals
– Analysis of the current situation
– Development of a vision and goals
3. Module: Change Management – planning, implementation and participation
– Planning and implementation of a change project
– Participation of change management: participation and use in change processes
4. Module: Rooms in Change
– Macro level: The connection between change and space
– Presentation of a project example
5. Module: People in Change
– Micro level: The individual in change
– The individual experience and best practices for successful implementation
6. Module: Change in Communication
– Communication in change processes: Accompanying employees and organizations through change
– Communication strategies and formats and their fields of application
Closing: Case study – Pitch your change project!
– Application of the learned contents in an own case study. Presentation of the case in front of experts
The corporate training takes place at the workingwell Office in Munich. The trainings format is in presence – combined with e-learning content.
Address: workingwell GmbH, Karlstr. 44, 80333 Munich.
Duration: 14 days in presence
Training language: German
Participants: max. 12 persons
Price: 5.900 €/person (excl. tax)
Schedule of the training in 2023:
Module 1: 29th June – 1st July 2023
Module 2: 25th and 26th August 2023
Module 3: 22nd and 23rd September 2023
Module 4: 20th und 21st October 2023
Module 5: 11th und 18th November 2023
Module 6: 1st – 3rd February 2024
(each form 9.00 a.m. – 16.00 p.m.)
Further dates for the training start in October 2023 are currently being planned.